CAD, BIM, and VDC expertise for the AEC Construction Industry
• Over 17 Years of Experience Working in the AEC Industry for 15 years on a variety of construction typologies, as well as 2 years as a CAD & BIM Design Technology Instructor in Architecture Institutes.
• Generated target accounts, goals for business opportunities, and projections to assist with prioritize work.
• Maintained strong customer relationships and identified prospective company opportunities.
• Identified Future Growth Potential in the AEC as well as Plant Industry to Support and Strengthen the Corporation's Mission.
• Completed BIM Services Projects successfully.
• Managed the implementation of new BIM technological advancements that resulted in increased efficiency.
• Technical Innovation Knowledge
• Achieved under-budget and on-time project management in order to meet project objectives.
• Successfully trained corporate and institutional ATC candidates.
• Identified academic strengths and weaknesses, as well as developed instructional techniques to accommodate various learning styles.
• Evaluated and recommended instructional materials.
What to expect during the event
We will explore the incredible capabilities of BIM technology and how it is revolutionizing the way we design, construct, and operate buildings. BIM technology is a digital representation of the physical and functional characteristics of a building. It allows architects, engineers, and contractors to collaboratively work on a shared model, integrating various aspects such as 3D geometries, spatial relationships, and performance data. Virtual Design takes BIM technology to the next level by providing immersive and interactive experiences. Through the use of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR), stakeholders can step into a virtual environment and explore the design in a highly realistic manner.
1. BIM revolutionized virtual design in AEC.
2. As technology improves, industry professionals must update BIM and Virtual Design.
The utilization of BIM Virtual Design