Being a civil engineer I have chosen my path to be in my core field.
I started my journey as a site engineer take it forward to precast production
engineer. After being into execution I got an opportunity to shift my path to BIM, Initially, I started it with Trimble Tekla for precast and rebar but
afterward, I keep gaining experience in delivering projects in BIM using
various software like Revit, Tekla, Inventor, Civil-3d.
Being in the BIM industry for the past 8 years I have helped many
organizations to establish their own BIM team, (Attaching the letter of
appreciation). I am Revit certified professional for Architecture, Structure,
and Mechanical, I am Tekla Certified skilled user and certified in Tekla
Concrete as well as Steel.
I worked for Precast India, Neilsoft, CSI India, Bimage consulting Singapore,
and now serving Tata Projects as Manager BIM
I am having the ability to train and develop a new team who can work and
deliver the projects. To date, I have trained more than 300 candidates on
BIM either incorporate or in training institutes.
I have experience working with different region projects USA, Germany,
Australia, Singapore, and India
I worked for Singapore metro as a BIM Coordinator while I was working
with BIMAGE consulting. currently involved with Tata projects we worked
for Pune metro.
Being in the industry despite modelling, I am fortunate to go through all the
BIM positions from being an Engineer, BIM modeler, BIM Coordinator and
now working as BIM Manager.
What to expect during the event
- Precast for buildings and precast for Infrastructure.
- Difficulties and challenges of precast.
- Precast production challenges.
- Precast BIM solutions.
- BIM modeling methodology for precast and rebar.
- BIM coordination for precast with other stakeholders.
- How BIM can help precast and rebar production.
- Shop drawing methodology implemented in BIM.
- Wall panel production how BIM helps the connection methodology between steel and
- Precast parking structure.
- Precast box culverts and Utrenches.
- Precast to precast connection methodology.
- Precast production to installation cycle.
- Numbering methodology to reduce the number of drawings and elements.
- Precast coordination and checking.
Precast concrete construction and BIM for precast