Computer Aided Design/ Modeler Draftswoman
I am Nivedita Mudhoo from the beautiful island of Mauritius. I reflect a varied personality including ambition and the qualities of generosity and thoughtfulness. I am also a well determined and rigorous individual, yet pleasantly calm. I encourage fighting for what you believe in.
I work full time in a construction industry; Transinvest Construction Ltd mostly known as Colas Way. Being motivated by my love for learning and succeeding, I strive to become an outstanding and successful woman in today’s society and am also a part time entrepreneur.
Having completed the Autodesk Revit fir Architecture at BIM HUB Ltd in Mauritius. I am currently learning the Autodesk Revit for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing and also the Dynamo Software.
Through my passion for work and learning new software in the construction Industry. BIM has been the magical tool that I want to master in the coming years, with all the advantages like maximized efficiency, better insights into projects , communication and collaboration attached to it.
What to expect during the event
In construction projects, BIM ( Building Information Modelling) influence the universal way of collaboration, which include character of different individuals. The goal is to search for current practices and identify the critical effects of BIM collaborators design and construction.
There are concepts that influence the development of BIM collaboration which I will also talk through in my training such as :
3. Learning and Experience
4. IT Capacity
5. Role Taking
All mentioned above has a large contribution to the BIM Projects
I will discuss about:
• Leadership in implementation
• Bim integration in augmented reality model
• Bim- Based idea bank for managing value engineering ideas
• Bim – sustainable design and construction
• Bim- Trends, benefit, risks and challenges for the ACE industry
People will learn about:
• How team member can work on the same project at the same time in a centrally shared model.
• Design more energy-efficient building
• Less data translation errors between building disciplines